Our client are a large multi Utility contractor, working on several projects across the UK. They have a great reputation for delivering large projects for the countries Energy and Utility companies.
This company sees their employees as their most valuable asset. In return for your skills, commitment, loyalty and experience, they create an environment where you can flourish and grow in your chosen field! Join a company where you feel appreciated!
They are looking for a Mapping Administrator to join the team on one of their exciting projects.
- To ensure that all task teams are provided with Safe Dig job packs containing all relevant Safe Dig Utility Drawings and/or Prints
- Identify any 'Zone of Interest' and follow the necessary Health & Safety practices and procedures surrounding this
- Arrange workloads based on priorities driven by the Planning Team
- To work jointly with other Planning Departments and Operations Supervisors alike
- Support the team and management
- Previous administrative experience
- Sound computer literacy and use of MS Office packages
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- 6 month contract – Possibility of extension
- 45 hours per week
- 0800 - 1630
- £11.11ph PAYE (£13.90ph UMB)
For more information please contact Ann-Marie at Carrington West on 02394314916