Are you an expert in Electro-Magnetic Capabilities in Rail?
Are you looking to work on a career defining project that will be going on for the next 10 years?
This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a massive, high speed Rail project. My client is looking for a Lead EMC Engineer to head up EMC in their systems integration team.
Salary: £75,660 to £94,560 per year, depending on location and experience.
Where: London office. This role will likely be home and office based, so applicants must be willing to attend the office.
- Provides specialist technical support and leadership on all discipline-specific scientific, technical and engineering principles to those working directly with project development / delivery teams in area or phase.
- Capable of being an expert and discpline head in EMC.
- Able to provide specialist technical, commercial management and leadership skills to support project development / delivery teams.
- Ability to communicate most discipline-specific technical ideas to colleagues, based largely on examples of application.
- Ability to apply many principles relating to standards, safety and the environment and able to articulate the rest.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary engineering and safety standards, activity on large complex major projects/programmes within a complex infrastructure delivery programme.
- Experience of managing competing project and engineering demands, with cost and schedule implications.
- An expert in EMC engineering.
- Major infrastructure project experience.
My client will be conducting interviews via Teams.
How to Apply
Send in your CV to me at Emily.email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!