Have you got experience using lighting design software and doing design calculations?
Have you worked on Railway projects?
My client is a successful Building Services Consultancy who are picking up more and more works, requiring them to take on additional resource. Their Rail team is looking for Amtech/Dialux Designer with 2-3 years' experience on railway projects.
Rate: £30 - £32 per hour. Outside IR35
Contract length: 3 months minimum. My client is open to contract being extended.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years experience working as an electrical engineer/doing lighting design.
- Capable of doing design calculations.
- Competent in Amtech/Dialux.
- Experience working on Rail projects is essential.
- Knowledge of Network Rail standards and processes.
My client is keen to interview for this role as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6068.