Job Title: Highways Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus car allowance/company car
Reports To: Commercial Manager/Managing Quantity Surveyor
The Senior Quantity Surveyor (SQS) plays a crucial role in supporting various projects through the provision of commercial activities in both pre and post-tender phases. The role involves providing accurate and timely commercial reports and advice to the bid management and senior management team, as well as ensuring effective project pricing and management in alignment with my clients' governance, policies, and procedures.
- Holds a BSc in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent commercially related discipline)
- Is working towards or prepared to work towards professional membership (e.g., RICS/CIOB/ICES)
- Holds an appropriate Construction Skills Certification Scheme card or is prepared to obtain one
- Must have previous experience as a quantity surveyor working on a highways project
- Has experience in administering NEC forms of contracts
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills and stakeholder management
- Shows commitment to Health & Safety, Business Improvement, Quality, and Environmental principles
- Possesses commercial understanding of all aspects of controlled operations
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.