Title: Highways Quantity Surveyor
Salary: up to £48,000 plus car allowance of £4500
About the Role:
My client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a maintenance contract based in Exeter . In this pivotal role within the site delivery team, the Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for various commercial aspects across a range of projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing commercial procedures and providing support to site teams.
- Analyzing site records and data to optimize cost control and value recovery.
- Managing subcontract works packages, from pre-tender through to post-contract phases.
- Efficiently managing subcontract payments, monitoring cashflow, and spend profiles.
- Collaborating closely with engineers and project managers
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a highways or related field environment.
- Eligibility to work and reside in the UK at the time of joining.
- A full UK driver's license at the time of joining.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a previous role.
Why Joining our Client is Beneficial:
- Participation in a contributory pension scheme.
- Access to a company vehicle or car allowance.
- Private healthcare, Life Assurance, and a generous holiday allowance.
- Participation in the cycle-to-work scheme.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.