Job Title: Highways Engineering Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: A417 - Gloucester
Working Hours: Site Hours - 7:30-18:00
Overall Purpose of The Role:
The Engineering Manager is entrusted with a crucial role, managing and coordinating the survey requirements of the project. This encompasses overseeing site control, survey equipment, calibration records, setting out, surveying, and liaising with the design team. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the distribution of design models and ensuring dimensional accuracy across the project.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Manages SHEQ matters for areas of direct responsibility.
- Supports the Project Manager's role and that of the site team.
- Coordinates and collates As-built surveys.
- Supports the engineering team to ensure the accuracy of information.
- Assists with weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Liaises and manages third parties in maintaining site control.
- Manages third-party topographical surveys, survey requests, and distribution of information.
- Assumes overall responsibility for survey equipment and calibration.
- Provides assistance to the Scheme Lead on constructability issues during the planning phase of the project.
- Manages resource allocation for early construction activities during the planning phase.
- Possesses Major Project Experience within highways.
- Holds a CSCS card.
- Possesses SMSTS certification.
- Holds a National Highways Passport.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.