An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Highway Maintenance Supervisor to come and join a busy client in Somerset.
The main duties of the Highway Maintenance Supervisor are:
- Provide gangs with clear expectations and productivity targets daily
- Minimise overhead costs at each depot location
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good level of experience in highway maintenance delivery and workforce supervision
- Commercially driven to be able to capture working cost efficiencies, cost control and saving money wherever.
- Good general IT skills are essential, and ideally you'll be proficient in MS Excel, Inform and CPA
- Effective team management, leadership and influencing skills to get the best from everyone
- Excellent customer skills and the ability to demonstrate influencing in all situations
- The ability to drive excellent relationships with contacts at all levels including the client and colleagues
- The ability to remain flexible in your approach to the role
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.