Job Title: Site Engineer
Permanent Position | Up to £55,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance | Peterhead, Scotland
Are you an experienced Site Engineer seeking a permanent role with a competitive salary and exciting career prospects? Join my clients dynamic team and play a pivotal role in a major Earthworks project in Peterhead, Scotland.
- Competitive annual salary up to £55,000
- Additional £5,000 car allowance
- Permanent position with long-term career growth
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to a significant Earthworks project
As a Site Engineer, you will be integral to the success of our Enabling Works and Earthworks package. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive site surveys and assessments
- Overseeing site operations, ensuring adherence to project specifications
- Collaborating with project managers, contractors, and stakeholders
- Providing technical expertise and support to the project team
- Maintaining high health and safety standards on-site
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- Proven experience as a Site Engineer on similar projects
- Strong knowledge of Enabling Works and Earthworks processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Relevant engineering qualifications
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.