Job Title: Highways Planner
Location: Wiltshire /Hampshire/Oxfordshire corridor
Salary: up to £55,000
Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams, the Planning facilitates resource sharing, innovation, and process optimization to enhance overall project efficiency. Additionally, their role involves identifying more efficient methods to achieve current outcomes, prioritizing safety, health, wellbeing, environmental sustainability, and active participation in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events.
Rewards and Benefits:
The company values its employees and offers a competitive rewards package, including a Company Car scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance cover, 25 days Annual Leave (plus a day off for their birthday), and Hybrid working where possible. An enhanced Paternity & Maternity package is provided, supporting personal and professional development.
- Proficiency in planning software (MS-Project, Asta Powerproject, or P6 Primavera).
- Ability to plan from first principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of NEC3 knowledge and its application to contract programming.
- Understanding of construction design.
- A related degree, diploma, or vocational qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Completion of courses relevant to a career in planning.
- Previous experience with a tier one contracting group operating in civil engineering, highways, or earthworks.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.