An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Highway Administrator to come and join a busy client in Shropshire.
The main duties of the Highway Administrator are:
- Distribution, management, and closure of reactive tasks to satisfy quality assurance processes and meet contract KPI
- Receipt of front-line reactive maintenance calls and allocation to appropriately skilled internal or subcontracted resources; and subsequent management of tasks to completion
- Working with our commercial and operations teams administering quotations for, reactive, follow on and second phase works and non-standard requests
- Handling customer enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Managing customer and sub-contractor relationships and expectations whilst promoting.
- Good general IT skills are essential, ideally the successful applicant will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to deliver accurate and concise information to a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively plan their workload, to maintain a methodical approach, and be consistent and conscientious at all times.
- Ability to identify solutions for potential process inefficiencies.
- Previous experience within a relevant sector.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.