Do you have experience working in governance-based roles within the public sector?
Are you interested working on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
My client is a leading infrastructure company heading up the largest infrastructure project in Europe. They are looking for a Governance & Change Advisor with experience working within the public sector to join their growing team and liaise between the government and major infrastructure projects.
Your responsibilities as a Governance & Change Advisor will include:
- Act as a coordinator of key boards and forums within the partnership
- Run the administrative function across key meetings
- Report to the Strategy & PMO Director
- Achieve timely approval of changes as well as strategic improvements of processes and documentation
- Facilitate continuous improvements of various process
Salary: £38,927 - £48,702
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Income Protection
- Healthcare Plan
- 2+ years’ experience in a governance-based role
- Experience of facilitating integration between stakeholders
- Good working understanding of Microsoft Office Software
- Good written communication
- Experience of coordinating cross industry projects in either the public or private sector would be beneficial
Please note, there is limited availability to be put forward for this role so early application is essential.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further.