Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer
£35 - £40 per hour
Carrington West are currently recruiting for a Chartered (CEng MICE) Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work for a Private Sector Consultancy, in the Bristol Area.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the design, implementation and supervision of all aspects of highway and general civil engineering geotechnical design and construction
- Carrying out project geotechnical design work from assessment of geotechnical information
- Producing of detailed design calculations and reports.
- The quality and accuracy of technical output
- Providing geotechnical support to other Engineering disciplines
- Providing technical direction to project design teams
- Preparing detailed designs, specifications and construction documents
- Preparing cost estimates and feasibility evaluations of projects
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience working with private sector consultancies
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of ground investigation, geotechnical design, slope stability, earthworks and foundations along with related software, applications, current standards and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of Highways England geotechnical processes, specifications, and standards
For more information, click APPLY NOW or call Zubair Ahmed on 02393 876065.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Zubair Ahmed at Carrington West on 02393 876065 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.