Are you a Civil Estimator with experience in the UK Water sector?
My client a main contractor with a Water Company has an exciting opportunity for 2 x Estimators to work on their Delivery framework in the region.
Hybrid home working with the occasional site visit the ideal candidate will have experience in the Water or Utility sectors.
Salary: Dependent on experience. (Inside IR35)
Location: West Yorkshire (working from home 2 to 3 days a week)
Type: Full-time, contract
The ideal candidate will:
- Water or wastewater experience
- A degree/HND level in Civil Engineering
- Understands how to build estimates from first principles.
- Understands the key factors involved with building a robust estimate, stakeholder engagement and how to define requirements at the outset.
- Capable of producing varying levels of estimates commensurate with the project stage and available information
- Understands how to interpret and apply cost data from various sources.
- Understands the key information required to support a robust estimate.
- Understands and can apply concepts such as risk, contingency and estimating uncertainty.
- Capable of auditing estimates prepared by others and producing reports.
- Significant estimating experience within a relevant sector or discipline.
If interested, please do apply with your up to date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.