Do you have experience in Environmental Consents on major infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to get involved on HS2?
My client is a professional services consultancy and currently have a requirement for someone with environmental consents experience to support their client, a principal contractor, on a large amount of work on HS2 in the West Midlands.
Rate: £329 - £376 Outside IR35
Location: West Midlands, at least 2 days working in office/site, rest working from home.
- Experience with EA permits and consents.
- Large/complex infrastructure experience, rail projects preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of working on the assurance of noise S61 consents.
- Ability get involved in the initial production of S61 applications including dispensations, variations and statements of intent (S61 derogations), dependent on Sublot resourcing.
- Other environmental consenting experience / skills including water would be a bonus for the role.
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Do not miss out - apply now! This role is also available as a permanent role circa £40,000 - £50,000.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.