Are you an Environment and Sustainability Manager with experience working on rail projects?
Do you want to work for a high performing SME?
Due to exceptional growth, my client is looking to add an Environment and Sustainability Manager to their team to work on a number of projects around the South of England.
Your responsibilities as an Environment and Sustainability Manager will include:
- Successful implementation of Sustainability and Environment strategies
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation, client standards and local authority requirements.
- Maintaining a physical presence on sites and conducting environmental impact surveys
- Ensuring that H&S standards are adhered to
- Producing and reviewing environmental, site waste management and green travel plans along with environmental risk assessments
- Conducting ecology and noise impact assessments
- Creating and reviewing method statements
- Developing and delivering training
- Conducting relevant audits and wellbeing, sustainability and environmental aspects of induction training
Location: London + hybrid working
Salary: £45,000 - £57,500 per annum DOE + £3300 car allowance or company vehicle
- Pension – Employee contribution of 5% and employer contribution 3%
- 22 days annual leave (increasing with service, max 27 days)
- Life assurance – 3 x salary
- Free counselling and EAP
- Free car parking on site
- Travel expenses paid
- Cycle to work scheme
- Environmental or Sustainability Diploma, Degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Knowledge of Environmental and Sustainability legislation
- Environmental Noise Measurement qualification (or working towards)
- Formal Auditing qualification (or working towards)
- Valid UK driving license
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high performing civil engineering SME, working for clients such as Network Rail and Tier 1 contractors.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further