Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000- 40,000
Do you want to be part of a team that keeps your community moving by maintaining the vital infrastructure and road networks in your area?
- Carry out designs on a wide range of traffic engineering / highways design schemes using existing best practice, guidance and within the current legislative framework.
- Assist with the preparation of reports for projects to Local Highways Panels, County and District Council committees and to attend meetings to provide support as appropriate.
- Prepare and assist in the production, management and monitoring of works programmes or services, to ensure that schemes are delivered on time and within budget.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A relevant Degree or equivalent
- Confident using AutoCAD to produce drawings
- Experience working on roads/drainage projects
- Good organisational skills
- CSCS, NRSWA and SMSTS card holder preferred
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to purchase up to 10 days extra leave
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Patrick Gray at Carrington West on 02393 876 000 6069 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
£35k - 40k per year
02393 876 1069
13 days ago