Are you experienced in community engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management?
Are you looking to apply your past experience on the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in Birmingham within my client's Communications and Stakeholder Engagement team to assist the Senior Engagement and Interface Manager in delivering the community and engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management across the North geography.
Salary: £41,745 - £52,152.50
Where: Birmingham/home, the role will also involve some travelling across the North of England.
When: this role closes for applicants next week and interviews will be held the week of 26th April.
- Work within the communications and Stakeholder Engagement team to assist the Senior Engagement and Interface Manager in delivering the community and engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management.
- Manage area-wide community issues and stakeholders, including but not limited to political stakeholders and community representatives.
- Keeping local communities informed about work in their area, responding to their questions and concerns, and involving them in opportunities to influence or benefit from the project.
- Past experience engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Understanding/experience working in complex political environments.
- Resilience and ability to work in challenging situations.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Incredible organisation skills.
Applications for this role closes next week for my client to choose their short list on 16th of April, do not delay applying!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.