One of the most exciting nuclear and defence companies in the UK has an open opportunity for an electrical design engineer to join them on a rare outside IR35 opportunity.
Job Role - Electrical Design Engineer
Location - Reading
Contract Length - 18 Months
Pay Rates - £51 per hour
The right candidate will be a very well experienced electrical design engineer coming from a background in nuclear and defence industry and have the ability to work with power distribution designs and large PP&E earthing strategies whilst handling the general electrical design documentation writing.
- Construction and Installation experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Power Distribution Designs/Large PP&E Earthing Strategies
- General Electrical design Documentation writing (Schematics, BCDs, Cable Schedules)
- Interaction with a Multidiscipline design team
- Close out of Electrical DCNs including Power Supply Modifications, Cable Routing and Control Fibre Specification.
- Close out of "Engineering Forward Actions" as defined by the "IVA Engineering Outstanding actions List
- Production of Approved for Construction (AFC) Packs and the associated Design Certificates
- Undertake design substantiation for machine power networks, other associated equipment on the project and present these at Design Reviews.
Minimum qualifications /Skills
- Relevant engineering degree
- Active clearance
- Nuclear/Defence background
- Construction and installation background
Please do bare in mind that this roll will require the candidate to have active clearances.
If you are interested and match the requirements please do give me a call on 02393876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org