Job Role -Ecologist (Clerk of Works)
Location - Sizewell C
This role offers part time, full time and ad hoc opportunities
Pay Rate - up to £45 hour PAYE (£100 Subsistence a day for stay away)
I am looking to speak with candidates that come from an ecological background and have knowledge or qualifications in one or more of the following species specific documents.
- Environmental Statement and Addendums
- Protected species licenses and associated method statements
- Protected species method statements
- The Register of Environmental Commitments and Actions (REAC)
- Habitat creation method statements
- Shadow Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA)
- Client construction phase method statements and protected species licenses, specifically in relation to badgers
- Client Ground Anchor and Deep Soil Mixing planning conditions and method statements
- Landscape and Ecological Management Plan (LEMP)
- Terrestrial Ecology Monitoring and Management plan (TEMMP)
- Inputting into the programme of works detailing onsite activities and keeping the project programmer abreast of any proposed changes or implications to the programme of works.
- Ensuring that the proposed approach to the onsite works (for the various species and habitats) takes account of constructability, health and safety, maintenance, access, and monitoring requirements as well as further ecological and environmental constraints and controls to this task
- To ensure that the mitigation design is appropriately implemented on the ground and that licensing conditions/ requirements are met. The ECoW will also need to provide evidence such as photographs and weekly site diary entries and team updates to support this.
- Maintaining a record of assumptions for the delivery of the task
This is really a great opportunity and will go fats so if you're keen please contact me on 02393 876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org