Are you a Design Engineer with experience in AC and DC Power Supply works?
Do you have experience working in the Rail sector?
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: home based until restrictions lift. Please note this role will be office based (Crewe) post COVID.
- Be able to prepare technical specifications.
- Review and verify third party design submissions.
- Receive and resolve site technical queries.
- Creation of scheme design.
- Revision of design to as-built status.
- Issue and circulate design documentation to project team, sub-contractors, suppliers and to site.
- Take part in design review process.
- Degree level educated.
- Previous experience in a design/graduate design role previously.
- Previous work in and around AC/DC power supply works.
- Work experience in the rail sector.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.