Dual Fuel Smart Engineers - ST, SY
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £35.5k - 36.5k per year + Van + Fuel + Tools
- LocationBasford, Stoke-on-Trent
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineUtilities, Power & Telecoms
- Contact NameMario Fourie
Looking for work with a forward thinking and well-established company?
Look no further.
Good stable earning potential.
Our client is one of the fastest growing metering companies in the UK and have an excellent opportunity to join them and build a career in the SMART metering industry.
They have some large contracts across the UK and are currently looking for Dual Fuel engineers in the following locations: Stoke on Trent and Shrewsbury
The ideal candidate will be a Dual Fuel qualified engineer ideally with EUSR registration.
Dual Fuel qualified Basic salary - £35,500 + Bonus
£1000 attendance/compliance bonus, paid £500 every 6 months
Saturday rate £200
Sundays rate £225
Productivity bonus of £10 per meter above 30 meters per week
New Van / Fuel / Tools / PPE all provided.
What you'll get:
● New Van
● Fuel Card, Phone, Tools, PPE provided
● Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm
● 40 hours per standard working week (paid 1 hour lunch)
● 20 Days plus 8 Statutory Days Annual Leave entitlement
● Stakeholder Pension Scheme
What you will need:
·Full UK Driving license
·No criminal convictions
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and will be in touch when successful. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you with to withdraw your consent please contact us