Carrington West are pleased to be working alongside one of the UK's leading environmental services companies, specialising in drainage and sewer services across a broad range of locations.
Due to continued commercial growth and company expansion, they are now looking to add to their team with an experienced Drainage Engineer.
Our client are keen to ensure that any prospective employees share their vision and fit their culture of passion, professionalism and a desire to continually learn and develop.
The successful engineer will ideally have a strong background of work in the drainage industry, with a solid working knowledge of drainage repair and maintenance, general plumbing relating to waste and have experience of risk assessments and industry standards.
Responsibilities will include undertaking clearance of blocked sewers and clean up action, stack cleaning with relevant electromechanical equipment, CCTV and manhole surveys, recommending remedial work as well as wastewater sump cleaning.
This will be a mobile role, with the majority of work being undertaken around the Reading, Slough, Guildford and SW London areas.
What you'll need:
- At least 6-12 months experience in a similar field based drainage role.
- Streetworks qualifications, CSCS, Confined Space and Jetting certs.
- Prior experience of working to operational and industry guidelines and regulations.
- Confident in using a variety of MS Office programmes.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Able to function well individually and as a part of a wider team.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package of up to and above £31k (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Full company benefits package
- This role will also present excellent opportunities to progress and develop within a forward thinking and growing firm
These positions are likely to be highly sought after, so if you feel you would be suitable then please apply directly with a copy of your up to date CV, or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023.