Job Role - Document Controller
Location - Hinkley Point C
Pay Rate - £22 PAYE (40 Hours a Week)
My client is looking to speak with candidates that have vast knowledge and experience in document control and the procedures that must be followed when doing document control in a highly regulated industry.
The ideal candidate will have time spent on a nuclear site such as Hinkley point A, B, or C and is confident in working autonomously and to deadlines.
- Control all documents including contracts from order to dispatch
- Create final document packages
- Be responsible for maintaining and coordinating document, files and inputting them into systems, indexes and document registers.
- Ensure the documents are checked over and they reach all required standards.
- Be responsible for file validation and document controlling prior to documents being submitted.
- Ensure the 'chain of evidence' for all submissions is correctly maintained and documented inline with all compliance requirements
- There may be a requirement to travel to sites and meet with key stakeholders
- Liaise and arrange all shipments and deliveries
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Customer experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Required previous experience in similar role
- Understanding of electronic file production and retention
- Working knowledge of electronic file management
- Familiarity and capability to work on database, technical documents and drawings is essential
- Experience with file transfer portals