I am looking after an amazing opportunity for a qualified construction manager to join the team on one of the UK's most prestigious projects with a very rare Outside IR35 opportunity.
Job Title - Construction Manager
Location - Reading
Contract Length - 18 months
Pay Rates - £58.77 OUTSIDE IR35
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a construction management position in a highly regulated sector, ideally nuclear/defence, and have an active clearance.
- Provide management and governance to maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality across all areas of engineering with specific specialist knowledge within Construction and the nuclear environment.
- Responsible for the professional development, performance and ethical standards of the staff within their responsibility and reporting chain.
- Ensure the standards, procedures and work instructions underpinning construction are followed.
- Ensure construction teams are appropriately organised and that key personnel are demonstrably competent to undertake their roles.
- Ensure that commissioning activities follow the appropriate Project Delivery Map.
- Ensure construction records are maintained to support project handover.
- Responsible for task management to meet the professional standards, performance and integrity of the work and reporting information necessary to support the project and business objectives.
- Nuclear background preferential
- Experienced construction manager
- CSCS & SMSTS, NVQ L6 (aligned to discipline) essential
- Sole UK National
This role will require security clearances so please bear this in mind when applying.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me at 02393 876037.