Community Engagement Officer
Carrington West is delighted to be assisting a national engineering organisation in recruiting a Community Engagement Officer to join them on a contract basis and work on the UK's new high speed rail network - HS2.
The individual will play a key role in supporting the project's communications strategy and help deliver their plans for engaging with all key stakeholders, including local community and public.
Location: Euston (working from home)
Hours: Flexible working hours / days.
This is a rolling contract with the potential for long term status with the rates at £243.93 (Umbrella) or £195 (PAYE)
- ·Proactively communicate with various key stakeholders, including the local authorities and delivery teams.
- ·Work closely with the team to coordinate and distribute information through various media channels such as newsletters, online events and letter drops.
- ·Producing materials, delivering training and take lead on briefings when required.
- ·Respond to queries, complaints and other issues in a prompt, professional manner.
- ·Consistently provide administrative support to your manager.
- ·Report progress in stakeholder meetings.
The ideal individual will have the following:
- ·A proven background of working in a community engagement role, preferably within construction.
- ·A good understanding of the construction industry and preferably working knowledge of HS2.
- ·Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ·Ability to liaise with stakeholders of different levels.
- ·Strong presenting skills and competent using various compute programmes.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy on 07713881666