Role: Commercial Manager - Water infrastructure
Location: London (Thames)
Salary: up to £85,000 p/a plus package
My client is looking to strengthen their commercial team with a Commercial Manager the Thames Water framework. Based in London, you will provide leadership and management to the commercial delivery teams and core team commercial functions for the business.
The responsibilities will include:
- Commercial Management of the out performance of projects & Tranches of projects.
- Commercial & Contractual support to the Procurement team.
- Provide input to Continuous development of Commercial Strategy for Pre works orders & Construction Phase.
- Leading the Commercial team in the tranche programme.
- Continuous review of commercial resource levels with the Programme manager to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Support by recruiting of commercial resources.
- Provide contractual and commercial training to staff.
- Review and continuous development of commercial processes and procedures
- Undertake approvals to gates and other processes in accordance with the CMDP authority matrix.
Packages include -
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid Working
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
About you -
- Professionally qualified to RICS, CMinstCES or several years' experience in a management & leadership role.
- Experienced user of Microsoft products, Excel in particular.
- Experience & Knowledge of IT reporting systems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at email@example.com or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.