Location: Enfield, Greater London
Annual Salary: Negotiable dependent on skillset and experience - up to £25k
Additional: Company pension scheme, annual holiday allowance
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients, a large contractor working in a buoyant area of the Utilities market. They specialise in work within the water sector and have an excellent reputation for delivering work in a timely and professional manner.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Administrator to provide administrative support to the Commercial and Operations team, ensuring quality data administration and customer service for both internal and external customers. Helping to ensure commercial records are accurately maintained with respect to Direct Labour, Subcontractors, Plant, Material, Consumable and Administration costs and Project Valuation.
- Administration of contract records.
- Weekly track sheet validation, valuations and data uploads to client system.
- Assist with reconciliation of costs.
- Assist with the preparation of Subcontract payments.
- Maintain and update Subcontractor information and contractual arrangements.
- Preparation of timesheets for PAYE operatives.
- Preparation of audit back-up Information.
- Assisting with the production of financial and statistical reports as required.
- Close liaison with, and provision of assistance to, operational and support staff.
- Management of Competent Authorities Applications to Client .
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post.
- Experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Use of Microsoft Office applications - Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Confident and positive
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Accurate and timely provision of information
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.