Role: Civils Supervisor
Salary: Up to £45k
Hours: 40 hours per week
Type: Full-time - 6 month initial contract with option for extension
Carrington West are delighted to present an exciting new opportunity alongside our client who are an up and coming Utilities and Civil Engineering contractor who specialise in the in the construction and management of a range of utility connections including electrical, water and telecoms. In addition the Civil Construction arm of the business undertake work on a variety of schemes, from small foundations to full civil structures within Power generation and water management.
Due to continued growth within the business they are now looking for an experienced Civils Supervisor to join their established team and help assist and develop the implementation of systems that will be critical to the safe, responsible and efficient operation of the business in compliance with all statutory, industry and company standards, policies and procedures.
- Supervising and coordinating the work of civils gangs
- Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and adjusting as necessary
- Communicating with the project manager and other stakeholders to keep them informed of progress and issues.
- Conducting pre surveys
- Overseeing the reinstatement and excavation on site
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Experience as a supervisor in utilities and civils environments
- Full UK Driving Licence
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.