Are you a Site Supervisor looking for an opportunity to work on HS2?
Do you have a heavy civils background, ideally on tunnels and diaphragm-walls?
I am recruiting a Site Supervisor to work as part of a joint venture on the largest infrastructure project in Europe, worth multi-million pounds. My client is looking for a Site Supervisor with a heavy civils background, specifically tunnelling and D-walling Construction, to work with them on HS2.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £250-£350 p/d
- ·Must have experience working in pilling and D-walling construction.
- ·Have worked for a main civils contractor on £15+ civils associated projects.
- ·CSCS card
- ·Supervise the D-Walling activities on site whilst reporting directly to the Works Manager.
- ·Works closely with and support the subcontractor.
- ·Being accountable for the safe delivery of works.
- ·Maintaining quality & H&S records of the activities on site.
- ·Identifying and communicating and delays on site to the senior management team.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Carrington West