I have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused civil/structural review and acceptance engineer to join one of the UK's industry leading companies on the largest nuclear project in the UK. This is a perfect opportunity for all skill levels to step into one of the most desired industries in the world with a great benefits package.
Job Title - Civil/Structural Engineer
Location - Bristol
Salary - Up To £55,000 DOE
I am looking to speak with candidates that have the necessary skills and relevant experiences to perform a design review and acceptance role in the nuclear sector. Although this role doesn't require nuclear experience but it would be advantageous, and can be substituted with other heavily regulated new build experiences such as pharma, rail, defence and Petro-chemical.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Experience in a review and acceptance capacity
- Experienced in the engineering field in a civil/structural capacity
- Knowledge of designs and complexity of engineering specifications
- Background in concrete or steel
- Ability to understand and questions designs
- Responding to General Queries, Non-Conformances, Change Request, and Exemption Requests originating from the Contractors on site, with the support of the Responsible Designer or site Experts when needed.
- Contribute in the resolution and closure of Open Points.
- Assess technical risk and subsequently address this risk.
- Report operationally to an Engineering Lead.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- 2+ years in the civil/structural engineering field
- A background in steel/concrete design, review and acceptance
- Time spent in nuclear (desired not essential)
If you feel you are qualified for this role please call me on 02393 876037 or email me at email@example.com.