Civil Project Engineer
- Posted 30 April 2023
- Salary £30k - 45k per year
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineHighways, Transport & Infrastructure
- Contact NameNatasha Jones
Civil Project Engineer - London
Would you like to work for a company who are vastly experienced in Structural and Civil Engineering? As well as Historic Buildings, Conservation and Building Surveying. My client work on small and bespoke projects to construction values in the excess of £100 million.
The team are seeking a Project Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team. The team is based in London and provides civil engineering design and support for projects carried out from all of their offices, as well as working on civil engineering led projects in residential, commercial, industrial, education, leisure and retail sectors.
The successful candidate would be responsible for hands-on design under the guidance of one of the Senior Engineers, for projects ranging from £1m to £40m.
The team are interested in a candidate for the position of Project Civil Engineer with skills and abilities including:
- Experience of S38 & S278 Highways works
- Experience of S104 and S106 Drainage Works in relation to residential developments
- Experience in Microdrainage, AutoCAD, Civil3D, SuDS design
- Strong written and oral communication
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Able to work independently
This is an opportunity to help build the civils group, with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
The Company promotes close collaboration between the teams in the various offices creating opportunity for engagement and experience with our specialist teams across the company.
The company offer flexible, rewarding work packages tailored towards career progression and support individual development through training, companywide activities and mentoring to develop your skills. We pay institution membership fees for a single institution and run approved graduate training schemes supported by IStructE / ICE.
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are encouraging every staff member in their personal and professional growth.