Are you a Business Support Manager with experience in Rail?
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work as a Business Support Manager within a large multidisciplinary consultancy who are involved in exciting local and international projects?
Join my client's Professional Development and Training (PD&T) Team, based in Milton Keynes, but will be mostly working from home.
The successful candidate will provide engagement in business planning, financial management, risk management, and reporting in Competence & Training.
Day rate: £226-£388 per day, inside IR35 Umbrella.
Contract Length: Until 31st March.
- Design, develop and manage all core processes for financial related activity.
- Create, implement and manage financial controls for operational and capital expenditure across professional development and training.
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining the financial management skills for cost centre Managers (and other financial activity driven roles) for more effective budget control and forecasting.
- Develop the professional development and training (PD&T) annual business plan in conjunction with all key stakeholders aligned to PD&T strategy, including the adoption of standardised processes. Responsible for total training demand capture pan PD&T.
- Develop and implement a standardised change management process, facilitating in-year changes in training demand.
- Design, implement and manage a consistent risk management process (templates for risk registers) for PD&T.
- Lead a centralised unit responsible for defining and delivering the management, activity and financial reporting requirements of PD&T.
- Proactively support to Head of PD&T and Head of Training Services in the enhancement of commercial opportunities across the provision of all training services.
- Be the central point of contact for the relationship between Finance and PD&T to enhance efficiencies in financial management process.
- Proven successful financial management experience.
- Extensive experience of contracting and procurement.
- Strong customer focus.
- Understanding of risk management.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Rail training experience beneficial but not essential
- Educated to degree level
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.