Are you a Business Development Manager with experience working in the Rail sector?
Would you like to work for a company that are experts in the services they provide to some of the world's most established companies in the industry?
I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based in my client's South Yorkshire traction and rolling stock office. This role will be working from home until restrictions lift.
The role will be varied and diverse, requiring a lot of market and customer knowledge with experience of growing and converting opportunities and business leads.
The successful candidate will need to be able to make efficient financial decisions to be able to support the Commercial team. The role will be focused on Infrastructure Rail Contractors.
The role will require travel, which will occasionally be at short notice.
Salary: £50,000 plus company car.
- Maintaining and developing sales, profit and growth for specific customers.
- Understanding, articulating and selling the client's propositions with customers.
- Identifying and converting Business Development opportunities across your sector.
- Identifying and managing sales forecasts for your customers/sectors.
- Maintain the CRM system with all relevant customer information and opportunities.
- Ensuring the maintenance and development of Account Plans / A3 Business Plans for all key/targeted customer.
- Maintenance of extensive knowledge of market conditions.
We can offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Company car.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Home working opportunities until restrictions lift.
- Experience in sales.
- Experience of operating both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to sell and negotiate with closing skills.
- Knowledge of rail industry.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Google Hangouts.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.