Do you have experience in BREEAM and CEEQUAL and applying it to large Infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to work on a career defining project that will be going on for the next 10 years?
My client organisation is the largest infrastructure company in Europe. This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a massive, high speed Rail project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the client's assessment for sustainability strategy - specifically BREEAM an CEEQUAL. You will be setting targets and requirements and embedding them into contracts. You must be very strategic and be familiar with working on the client side.
The role will be between London and Birmingham, however for the time being, the role will be working from home until restrictions lift.
This role will be for 10-12 months from the start date.
Rate: £500 - £550per day, inside IR35.
- Lead the development of the sustainability assessment strategy for stations, depots, other railway buildings and infrastructure works, including setting targets and other requirements
- Undertake BREEAM/CEEQUAL pre-assessments as and when required
- Develop and maintain BREEAM/CEEQUAL Technical Standards to ensure these are well suited for all phases of the project
- Act as the sustainability champion (including BREEAM AP) for the entire project to ensure that BREEAM/CEEQUAL performance targets are on track and are and embedded into the contracts
- Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure BREEAM/CEEQUAL requirements are implemented
- Review and assure BREEAM/CEEQUAL pre-assessment reports and other relevant documentation from the BREEAM/CEEQUAL assessors or contractors
- Build professional relationships externally e.g. with the Building Research Establishment on development or updating of bespoke criteria for the client and BREEAM/CEEQUAL queries for the project
- Develop networks internally to ensure that Sustainability is embedded across the business.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to various internal teams on sustainable design practices.
What are the benefits?
- £500-£550 per day, inside IR35
- The opportunity to work from home
- Flexible work hours, able to work around childcare and other family commitments
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum 5 years in working with BREEAM/CEEQUAL
- Experience working in large, fast paced infrastructure projects, ideally in the Rail sector
- Knowledge and understanding of BREEAM and CEEQUAL assessments
- Experience of stakeholder management including external stakeholder e.g. Building Research Establishment
- Experience in a lead role of BREEAM assessor and BREEAM AP and/or CEEQUAL assessor/verifier
- Provide help, support and guidance to system users brought about through system and process change
My client is looking to select candidates Friday 16th October, the successful candidate could potentially start immediately.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.
This vacancy is closing Friday 16th October, so I encourage any and all interested parties to apply immediately.