BMS Project Sales Engineer
Are you a BMS Sales Engineer looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity?
We may have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a leading energy supplier and household name are looking for a BMS Project Sales Engineer to join a well-established team covering the Yorkshire region. They are seeking a driven individual with building services experience, who understands building management systems, energy optimisation and how buildings work. The ability to interact with clients and build relationships is essential as you'll be heavily client-facing. You won't be tied to one office, you'll be based remotely, servicing the Yorkshire region.
Salary: Up to £50k depending on skillset and experience
Type: Permanent, full-time
- With the support of the estimating team, you'll maximise the clients contract base and well-known brand to generate new business opportunities within the BMS/Building Controls space.
- Ensuring customers and professional design teams select the right products to deliver the buildings they require.
- Grow and nurture excellent customer relationships through a consultative and collaborative working approach, utilising your strong sector experience
- Identify new business growth opportunities through gaining a strong understanding of your regional market trends, competitor insight etc.
What you'll need:
- Strong sales management/business development expertise within the BMS sector, with relevant technical experience/qualifications.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable presenting your ideas and solutions to a varied market.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial approach, proactive in asking the right questions to help deliver excellent results.
- A consultative approach and have a thorough understanding of new products to provide our customers with innovative solutions.
- A proactive and forward thinking mindset where you can add value to our business and the ability to demonstrate examples of your past and current projects.
We expect this role to prove popular so if you feel you could be suitable then please apply with an updated CV asap or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further details.