Do you have experience in Quality, Health, Safety, and Security in a Civils environment?
Are you looking to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
The largest infrastructure project in Europe is seeking a skilled individual to join their health and safety team. The successful person will assist with carrying out risk assessments, ensure action points are followed through, undertake audits and support and educate health and safety across the project staff on several sites.
Salary: £41,745 to £52,152.50
Location: Birmingham, on site up to 4 days per week.
Contract type: fixed term contract for 12 months - likely to be entended.
- Carry out QSE audits and risk assessments.
- Support accident investigations, monitor completion of prevention measures.
- Collate thorough and detailed information.
- Ensure new legislation is implemented.
- Define and implement safety measures for emergencies such as fire drills, access control, and coordination of suppliers.
- Keep up to date with all current H&S legislation.
- Mentor and teach site management teams in the correct site set up, preparing and presenting H&S documents and information such as RAMS, toolbox talks.
- Rail experience preferred.
- Civils experience vital including earthworks, tunnelling, bridges, viaducts, etc.
- Prior experience working in a QSE capacity including auditing, accident investigation, etc.
- Fully UK Driving license.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- NEBOSH qualification or woking towards.
- Degree or equivalent in H&S.
Applications for this role closes for applications on the 27th of June, interviews to be held week commencing 4th of July, with an aim to start on the 8th of August. Apply now and don't miss out! This will be a one stage interview process via Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.