Are you an experienced Xamarin Software Developer looking to join a successful Digital Services team?
Are you able to develop and support new and existing mobile and web applications in the Rail industry?
My client is a leading consultancy with national projects, and are currently looking for an experienced Software Developer to support the business immediately and work with their Digital Services team to assist them in continuing to develop and grow their increasing client and product activities within Rail/Transport.
The Digitial Services team currently has 17 people in, and has around 18 applications to look at between them. There is never a boring moment with the work that goes on, always different exciting projects to work on. Everyone supports each other within the team, and my client actively supports their employee's career development, including training, exams. etc.
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000.
Location: Derby, however candidates can be based anywhere in UK provided they are open to commuting into the office on occasion.
- Work with the Digital Services team working on current and future client focused application development, specifically within Rail and Transport.
- Develop and support new and current web and mobile applications.
- Remain aware and knowledgeable of current software development tools and techniques.
- Involvements in bids and estimating for future work.
Technology software skills required:
- Entity Framework
Further experience required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant role.
- Demonstrable skills in UI/UX design and development.
- Developing apps in Android OR Native iOS/Objective C.
- Devoping in VB.Net.
- Developing applications for Azure.
- Developing databases in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working in Rail/transportation industry.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.