£8.00 - £8.50 per hour + Overtime, Tools, Training
My client, a well regarded Utilities and Environmental contractor, are looking to recruit a Workshop Technician with Electrical bias to join their busy team in Clevedon.
The successful workshop technician will ideally hold the following attributes:
Ideally, we are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
* Basic Electrical knowledge;
* Good understanding of MS Office packages;
* Flexibility and willingness to undertake very occasional site work as part of a support team.
* The ability to lift heavy equipment .
* A full clean driving licence.
Once the Workshop Technician is trained, the main role responsibilities will include
* Calibration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of electrical surveying and testing equipment for use in the field
* Measurement and adjustment of voltages to specific values, in order to determine the accuracy of surveying instruments;
* Adjust, repair or replace electrical/electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance and calibration to manufacturers specifications;
* Cleaning parts, using various methods such as cleaning solutions, air hoses etc.
* Stock management, including marking of equipment to aid stock check
This role is offered for 40 hours per week, on a 6 month temporary to permanent basis. It would suit anybody with an electrical background. The rates are dependant on experience and as such are negotiable.
This role will be popular, so please apply without delay, or call Ryan on 02393876019 for further information.