My client a main contractor working within the Water and Utilities industry have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse/Store Supervisor paying up to £17 per hour Umbrella with an opportunity it can become more permanent for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for long term work where you will ensure safe, efficient, and compliant completion of work within the Stores.
As the Stores Supervisor you will be part of our Smart Metering Team who are responsible for installation of smart meters across London and the Thames Valley areas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular stock takes of plant, materials and fittings
- Taking delivery of goods with the use of Tele handler when required.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensuring his/her reports share workload, co-ordinate holidays, and work as a coherent team.
- Running the day-to-day operations in stores
- Reporting any issues to Procurement Manager in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- MS Excel & MS Word experience
- People management experience
- Forklift and telehandler trained (preferred)
- Driving licence
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.