Role: Utility Surveyor
Location: Remote working (based anywhere in the UK)
Salary: up to £35,000 p/a plus package
Our client is looking to strengthen and are looking for a Utility Surveyor to be based form home, but travelling throughout the UK.
The position of Utility Surveyor is at the heart of their strategic priorities. In particular, delivering great work for clients by providing excellent customer service and executing basic operational tasks.
Utilising the latest technology in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry, they offer cutting edge solutions designed to meet the challenges of complex survey requirements.
What you'll be doing
As a Utility Surveyor in their Geomatics team, you will plan and execute plan and execute surveys involving several survey teams and disciplines, across differing sized projects and timescales. Working throughout the UK and Ireland their depth of experience in data collection, workflow processes and formation of a reliable product enables clients to make informed design and risk mitigation decisions at key stages of a project.
Who we're looking for?
- The ability to use EML & GPR equipment, proficiency in the use of AutoCAD software and the full MS office suite
- You will be an experienced surveyor with a minimum of 2 years utility surveying experience and hold at least the QCF level 3 utility mapping qualification, however, candidates with suitable skills and proven experience will also be considered.
- Commitment to working safely with good health and safety awareness
- Client focused and an absolute delivery mindset
- Able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Flexible approach to working hours and willing to travel
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Full UK driving licence
This position is paying up to £35,000 p/a plus package depending on experience
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at email@example.com or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.