£28,000 - £38,000 plus Company Van, Fuel Card, Laptop and Phone
My client is a leading survey specialist company and are looking for Utility Engineers to join their established team due to project wins.
In this role you will be operating in a mobile (home based ) with occasional office visits (approximately once per week) to process survey data. Due to the office location and projects, Utility Surveyors will need to be based from a Kent office.
A typical day for a Utility Surveyor will consist of the below:
- Locating underground utilities - this can vary project to project across: Gas, Electric, Water and Telecoms
- Using GPR Ground Penetrating Radar- RD 8000, Electro Magnetic induction, GPS relating to PAS 128
- Processing survey data using AutoCAD
In order to be suitable for this role you MUST HAVE the below:
- Full drivers license ( UK )
- Excellent knowledge and experience of underground utility tracing and GPR
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Ability to post-process GPR data
- Working knowledge/understanding of PAS 128:2014 specification surveys
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- CSCS Card
On offer is a full time permanent position which pays £28,000 - £38,000 based on experience + package and bonus based on experience.
In addition to this you will be provided with a company van and petrol card.
If you are interested, you can apply on online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss