Are you a contract manager with a utilities background?
Do you want to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
My client is a leading infrastructure company heading up the largest infrastructure project in Europe. They are looking for a Utility Land Rights Manager with a contract management background in the utilities sector to ensure timely delivery of utility land rights required for the project.
Your responsibilities as a Utility Land Rights Manager will include:
- Overseeing mixed utility land right cases
- Ensure that processes are completed according to guidelines and withing budget
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure that negotiation can be carried out effectively
- Provide relevant technical advice to inform design and construction
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure a consistent approach across the project.
Salary: £41,745 - £52,152
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Income Protection
- Healthcare Plan
- A relevant qualification in Surveying or another property-based discipline
- An understanding of the compulsory purchase process or the government compensation schemes (further training on this will be provided)
- Experience of delivering large scale infrastructure projects and managing strategic suppliers
- Understanding of the utility and telecoms industries
Please note, there is limited availability to be put forward for this role so early application is essential.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further.