We have an exciting new opportunity with our client, a Utilities contractor working on large projects within infrastructure and civil engineering sectors. They operate on well-established utility frameworks working on pipeline servicing, repair and maintenance. They also work on installation projects and specialist projects across London and the South.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a Training Coordinator to jon their team. The purpose of the role will be to prepare, coordinate, evaluate and document training activities across the company to ensure that statutory and core training is delivered to support the business and contract compliance .
You will be primarily based at their site in Hertfordshire, with the option of hybrid working that will include up to 2 days a week working from home.
- Provide support to the Training Department to ensure all employee records are kept up to date and training needs met
- Source and organise all training programmes to meet specific training needs and address competency gaps across the company
- Ensure a full and comprehensive on boarding service is given to all workers that includes appropriate induction, background checks, competency assessment and gap analysis takes place
- Update and maintain employee training records using the HR Training database
- Keep up to date with changes in competency requirements from clients, industry or as a result of legislation changes
- Maintain minimum competencies for all positions
- Stay informed of relevant skill and qualification levels required by employees for effective performance, circulate requirements and relevant information to Company Directors / Managers as appropriate
- Identify and assess training requirements for employees in consultation with Directors and Managers
- Produce relevant reports for line managers providing accurate information regarding competency expiries and refresher training where required/needed
- Provide support in the preparation of training materials
- Establish and maintain relationships with external suppliers
- Organise training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Previous training administration experience will be essential
- Good Knowledge of Training Needs Analysis
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Salary up to £28,000.00 per annum depending on skillset and experience
- 40 hours Monday to Friday
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Shopping discounts and employee assistance programme
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.