An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Traffic Technician to come and join a busy client in Merseyside.
The main duties of the Traffic Technician are:
- Undertaking studies, including analysis of pedestrian and vehicles flows, parking surveys, collision data, etc;
- Investigation, identification and design of highways schemes including pedestrian crossings, signs and road markings, on-street parking facilities, facilities for cyclists and disabled people, and the provision of scheme design briefs;
- Checking and approval of schemes designed and implemented by consultants;
- Responding to complaints and enquiries on Highway and Transportation Issues;
- Processing and control of highway licenses
- Designing and implementing permanent and temporary traffic regulation orders
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.