Are you an experienced Site Supervisor looking for your next contract?
Do you have a proven background of supervising PWAY/Track maintenance works within the railway industry?
Our client is looking for a Site Supervisor with excellent knowledge of undertaking and directing inspection of faulting, maintenance and renewal work to join their team based in Havant.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £252 Umb / 190.17 PAYE
- Supervise and check the quality of work delivered and confirm assets are compliant to standards.
- Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements and other instructions.
- Undertake specific inspections in accordance with standards as directed.
- Prepare work and resource specifications and method statements including Safe System of Work Plans.
- Assist in the development of work plans that enables work to be delivered safely, efficiently and compliant to standards.
- Assist in the identification and proposal of asset renewals.
- Deliver work in accordance with the relevant maintenance plans.
- Provide appropriate information to update systems, databases and records.
- Undertake a programme of staff surveillance, work quality, compliance and asset condition checks as directed.
- Assist in the management, control and discipline of staff as directed.
- 3+ years experience working as a Site Supervisor within the railway industry, ideally Track/PWAY
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid PTS and SSSTS
- To be considered for this role, please contact Amy at Carrington West