Are you a Telecoms Design Engineer looking for your next opportunity?
Are you experienced in working with operational telecoms?
My client is a large multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. They contribute to the maintenance and upgrading of strategic assets across the UK. They are looking for Telecoms Design Engineers or Senior Telecoms Design Engineers with specific experience in operational telecoms to join their growing team and assist with the wide variety of projects that they cover. The successful candidate would have a strong understanding of operational telecoms, including fibre cables, copper cables and fibre joints.
- Salary £35,000 - £50,000 dependent on level and experience
- 24 days annual leave
- 5% matched pension contribution
- 1 professional subscription subsidised per year
Location: Remote Working (team office is based in Cardiff)
- Operational telecoms experience is essential
- Rail experience is required
- Ability to use Projectwise, Microstation and CAD software
- Chartership would be beneficial but not essential at senior level
This will be a one stage interview which can take place either over Teams or in person depending on the candidate’s preference.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further.