Team Leader - Gas
My client are an industry leading specialist within the boiler and gas appliance sector. They have a great reputation regionally as one of the areas largest employers in the industry, and provide a high quality and well organised work environment. Specialising in installations and servicing of gas appliances, boilers and central heating systems, they work across domestic and commercial environments providing both planned and reactive solutions.
Due to continued company growth and a high volume of work, they are currently looking for an experienced Team Leaders / Supervisor to join a well established and forward thinking team in the East Anglia area. Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate a strong level of knowledge and competency, ideally having a number of years experience.
This role would be well suited to either existing Team Leaders or Supervisors within domestic gas, additionally they would consider experienced engineers looking to take the next step in their career.
This position are covering the top of East Anglia, so applicants in the NR and PE postcodes would be well placed.
- Supporting engineers daily in the delivery of exceptional standards of work and service.
- Assist with the delivery of stock control activities in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Complete TSR visits on the back of any failures and complete follow up actions, ensuring any remedial action is completed as required by engineers to relevant standards.
- Undertake quality safety checks and compliance for all types of work.
- Support relevant training and qualifications being undertaken within the team.
- Proactively support engineer inductions and toolbox talks.
- Provide support and management to engineers via regular 121s, technical support and training as required.
What you'll need:
- Domestic ACS qualifications (including CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1).
- Oil and Gas experience is desirable.
- Experience of working either in Installation or Service and Breakdown.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ideally have 5+ years experience in the gas industry.
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of up to £36,000 with ability to earn in excess of this via overtime and call out.
- High spec company van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet.
- Full benefits package - including pension, sick pay, shopping discounts and life insurance.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fantastic working environment.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.