Are you a Survey Engineer with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking for a 6 month contract in London?
My client is looking for someone to join their team, and specify and lead the survey activity required for the development of an electrification project.
Day rate: £400 per day, umbrella
Contract length: 6 months, 37 hours per week.
- Provide specialist surveying advice on aspects of topographic survey,
- Support the development of policies and standards as required
- Direct the supply and undertaking of surveys in support of projects and enhancement schemes.
- Creation of reference points to enable the introduction of absolute co-ordinate geometry.
- Degree level qualificiation in relevant subject
- Rail experience in same or similar role.
This role closes for applicants 12pm TOMORROW (30th April).
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.