An exciting opportunity for a highly experienced structural engineer who is passionate and motivated about their discipline with excellent project and team development skills who is looking for a new challenge and aspires to run their own engineering practice.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will have full involvement in every aspect of the business including the growth of the team and client development.
You will not only be able to put your existing experience into practice but will also be able to gain valuable experience in having full involvement in evert aspect of developing a business.
The candidate will oversee project delivery, budgeting, invoicing and client management and will act as a technical lead to the existing team working on small alterations up to multi million pound projects.
- MEng/BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- ICE or IStructE Chartered or working towards
- Proven technical knowledge and experience of delivering projects from concept design all the way through to tender stage
- Current experience of leading, managing and running, as the principal point of contact for structural engineering design projects
- Excellent knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques, procedures, and Structural principles
- Strong written verbal and presentation skills
As a structural engineering director alongside a competitive salary you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Profit share scheme at director level
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Pension Contribution
- Flexi Time
If you would like to discuss this structural engineering director role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.