Due to a healthy forward workload, this is an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a growing Engineering Consultancy in their Manchester office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team working on an exciting range of projects including commercial, residential, educational and leisure to name a few.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Assist and carry out structural designs in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be on going support towards your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.